Since 1980 CCB Housing Management has established and operated a network of independent-living, rent-subsidized residential apartments for income-eligible seniors and those with specific disabilities.
We are proud of the facilities we offer – though they are modest, our apartments and buildings provide standard amenities, are well situated, affordable, safe and managed by people who share our vision for service and accountability to residents. Generally, all of our buildings include:
- all utilities, secured access
- on-site laundry facilities
- automatic doors on (at least) main entrances
- furnished community rooms
- inside mail delivery
- off-street parking
- all appliances, including range hoods
- emergency lighting and fire alarms
- pet-friendly rules
- at least one apartment with built-in accessibility features
Many of our buildings have built-in air conditioning. Others have the capacity to seasonally install air conditioning units.
We’ve created this website to help you get started. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Better yet, come live with us!
CCB is an Equal Housing Opportunity Organization