Northfield Apartments is CCB Housing Management’s only Minnesota property, which was acquired in 2003. Northfield consists of 9 one-bedroom and 3 two-bedroom apartments housed in a modern one-story building in West Duluth. West Superior Street, which runs past Northfield, is a main north-south artery with a number of retail outlets, supermarkets, restaurants, and other commercial properties. “Downtown” West Duluth is just a few blocks from Northfield and a couple miles further north lies downtown proper of Duluth. Regular bus service is within close walking distance to Northfield.
Northfield has an ample community room, laundry facilities, an outside picnic area, postal delivery area and off-street parking. Within easy distance from Northfield is the Duluth Zoo and a short trip from historic Canal Park, the Duluth Aquarium, the Ship Canal, the Omnimax Theatre, the hockey arena and Bayfront Park.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 12 well-equipped apartments
- Private baths with tub/shower
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Picnic area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking