Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age
Could Maywood Apartments be for lovers? Well, officially it is designated for persons 62 years or older. This complex has 16 single-bedroom units, 1 two-bedroom unit and one efficiency (for someone on the go!).
Maywood has a large campus with a green area in front and a privacy fence in the back. It is situated in a quiet neighborhood just a couple blocks from a main street with commercial venues of all types. Just to the north is the Plover River, with a large lake, and just beyond that is the city of Stevens Point, with the Wisconsin River at its heart, besides a large square, farmers markets and much, much more. Taken together, this Central Wisconsin oasis presents the feel of both small-town and small-urban settings.
Maywood Apartments is served by a Tenant Services Coordinator, a professional charged with assisting participating residents with accessing desired services and resources.
There are a variety of commercial choices, the Stevens Point-Whiting-Plover corridor has hospitals, a YMCA, an outstanding state university, and a major insurance company headquarters.
- Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 55 years of age
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 18 well-equipped apartments
- Private baths with walk-in showers
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Window treatments
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Porch and patio area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking
- Tenant Service Coordinator
- In proximity to Stevens point and Plover shopping
- Maintenance free living