Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age or has a qualifying disability.
Boulder Pines Apartments provides quality housing at an affordable rent. Boulder Junction Housing Authority is the owner and Catholic Charities Bureau Housing Management operates this housing community. The Boulder Pines housing community is located on a large quiet and beautiful lot just blocks away from Boulder Junction amenities, which include a grocery store, bank, post office, community center and a library.
While tenants live independently, CCB Housing Management provides housekeeping of communal areas inside the building and complete grounds keeping. Emergency maintenance is available 24/7 and routine maintenance is provided at no extra cost.
- Rental assistance from USDA-Rural Development for eligible households
- Rent at 30% of monthly, adjusted income for those eligible
- A utilities allowance to offset consumption costs
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- Well-equipped one- and two-bedroom units
- Secured access
- Pet friendly rules
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room with satellite TV
- Free WIFI
- Dish and cable ready
- On site laundry facilities
- Ample off street parking