Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age.
Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, Winterhaven Apartments offers quiet country living in a pristine environment in beautiful Sawyer County. Winterhaven offers 11 one-bedroom and 2 two-bedroom apartments for persons 62 or older (and in special cases for persons as young as 50 years). Our one-story building lies within easy walking distance to downtown Winter. The business district includes shopping, post-office, banking, a library, the Winter Senior Citizens Center and churches.
The Winterhaven campus is ample, with room for cookouts and backyard relaxation.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- Subsidies available for those eligible
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 13 well-equipped 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- Secured access
- Window treatments
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Picnic area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking
- ADA accessibility modifications in some apartments
- Senior Center within blocks
- Proximity to Hayward shopping and facilities