Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age
Phoenix Villa was built in 1980 and has had a number of upgrades since then. It is located near downtown and only a stone’s throw from the beautiful Lake Nebagamon. The quiet setting is very attractive for those seeking small town living.
Just one block from the lake and near the municipal beach and Auditorium, Phoenix Villa has 20 1-bedroom apartments. The complex has ample outdoor space on site, a communal vegetable garden, and a spacious gazebo. Deer and other wildlife are frequent visitors – not to mention the lunkers in Lake Nebagamon!
Phoenix Villa is served by a local maintenance and housekeeping staff. A Regional Manager, based in Superior, oversees local staff and all operations.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments and grounds are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 20 well-equipped single-bedroom units
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room with full kitchen, computer and satellite TV
- Picnic area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- All maintenance provided free of charge; emergency maintenance 24/7
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking
- Proximity to Superior—Duluth metro area
- Proximity to new health clinic in Iron River