Phoenix Villa in Superior consists of 3 buildings nestled on a quiet, tree-studded campus within easy distance of all the amenities one would expect in a small city: supermarkets; houses of worship; clinics and a hospital; big-box and smaller retail outlets; a public library, university, and technical college; the Post Office; and public transport. Regular public bus service runs along a campus border street. Specialized bus service for outings and grocery shopping are in place. Administrative, maintenance and regional manager offices are all located within the complex, facilitating easy access to CCB Housing Management staff. Besides all that, Phoenix Villa is just blocks away from beautiful Lake Superior, including the harbors of the Twin Ports of Superior and Duluth and all the lake-based attractions you could want!
St. Mary’s Hall is an elegant remnant of St. Mary’s Hospital, which was converted to residential apartments at the time of the construction of the sister buildings, and appropriately named St. Mary’s Hall. It is outfitted with an elevator, community rooms, exercise area, laundry facilities, computers in communal area with free internet access, healthy hot water heating, ample parking, gazebo and picnic area, and dish and cable connections (at residents’ expense).
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 26 well-equipped apartments
- Private baths with tub/shower or step-in shower
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Computer Room (with free internet access)
- Picnic area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- No-cost maintenance; 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking with plug-ins