Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age or has a qualifying disability.
Gateway Pines Apartments nestles among the pines in the beautiful northern Wisconsin landscape and small-town friendliness of Land O’ Lakes, a “four seasons” community with a wide selection of outdoor activity options. Besides the great outdoors, Land O’ Lakes has an active historical society, library, an art gallery, and a variety of shops. There is a full-service pharmacy and a number of churches in the area. Easy access to Eagle River and Watersmeet, Michigan adds to the area’s attractiveness.
Gateway Pines is a privately owned housing community operated by Catholic Charities Bureau Housing Management. While tenants live independently, CCB Housing Management provides housekeeping of communal areas inside the building and complete groundskeeping. Emergency maintenance is covered 24/7 and complete routine apartment maintenance is provided at no cost to residents.
- Rental assistance from USDA-Rural Development for eligible households
- Rent at 30% of monthly, adjusted income for those eligible
- A utilities allowance to offset consumption costs
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- Well-equipped one- and two-bedroom units
- Secured access
- Pet friendly rules
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room and adjacent patio
- Dish and cable ready
- On site laundry facilities
- Ample off street parking with plug-ins
- Secured on-site personal storage space