Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age or has a qualifying disability.
The Centennial Apartments housing community resulted from a community-wide effort to provide affordable housing in Medford. A dedicated group of local leaders in the early 1970s formed Medford Area Housing, Inc. to oversee the construction and operation of what was to become six, 8-unit buildings by the end of the decade. The Centennial Apartments campus is located just across the street from a major shopping hub, yet sits on a beautiful green campus known for a quiet, beautiful and safe environment.
Centennial Apartments has forty-eight, 2-bedroom apartments on two levels above a full basement under each building, with outside parking and 40 garages available for rent. The complex has ample outdoor space on site: communal vegetable gardens; a beautiful, hand-hewn gazebo; flower gardens, picnic area and tree-filled green space.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- Utilities included in the rent
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments, buildings and grounds
- Large resident storage cubicles in basements
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Picnic areas
- Onsite laundry facilities in the basement of each building
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking and garages