Eastwood is designated as “family” project.
Eastwood Apartments is an 8-unit, two-story, independent-living facility designated as family housing. Eastwood Apartments is located at the end of a quiet, dead-end street, giving it the feeling of seclusion. The Eastwood campus has ample space for quiet relaxation. However, Eastwood is only a few blocks in one direction from shopping, restaurants, banking, and a pharmacy and a few blocks in the opposite direction from a public library, a park and the River Walk along the Black River. A few blocks in the opposite direction is the downtown area of Medford, presenting a wide variety of small-city recreational and commercial establishments.
Medford is a stable and prosperous city, home to a surprising variety of enterprises. Black River Industries (BRI), a sheltered workshop, is one of these businesses. Eastwood residents that work at BRI and are afforded round trip transportation to the facility by BRI-based vehicles. Two golf courses, the Nestle Company, two window and door manufacturers and a pizza factory are just some of the local features. The nearby Chequamegon National Forest draws a large number of hunting, fishing, camping and hiking enthusiasts to the area.
- Eastwood is designated as “family” project.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- Residents receive a utility allowance.
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 8 – 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Private baths with tub/shower
- Secured access
- Picnic area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking