Occupancy is limited to households in which the head or spouse is at least 62 years of age
Acorn Apartments is situated a block from a main east-west highway, yet feels secluded on its large, green campus lined by trees. Acorn has 11 one-bedroom and 1 two-bedroom units, along with a comfortable, totally furnished community room with its own kitchen.
For a small community, Minong is blessed with numerous amenities one might not expect: a variety of restaurants and retail outlets, houses of worship, a beef jerky factory, a large recreational and vehicle dealership, and easy access to the Superior-Duluth metro area (less than an hour by car), to Hayward and Rice Lake. All of this in an outdoor recreational area endowed with lakes, rivers, forests and abundant wildlife makes Acorn Apartments in Minong a desirable place for those seeking these qualities.
Acorn Apartments is served by a Tenant Services Coordinator, a professional charged with assisting participating residents with accessing desired services and resources.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- Well-equipped 1 and 2-bedroom units
- Secured access
- Air conditioning
- Indoor mail delivery
- Community room
- Patio area
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking
- Tenant Service Coordinator
- Proximity to Superior-Duluth metro area