Occupancy is limited to persons with chronic mental illness who are able to live in relative independence.
Sumac Trail Apartments is a 6-unit, one-story facility designated for persons with chronic mental illness who are able to live in relative independence. Sumac Trail is a newer development, its size and location designed to provide the tranquil, uncluttered environment conducive to well-being.
The neighborhood in which the building is located is a strictly residential and Sumac Trail has a wooded backyard frequented by a variety of wildlife, including, yes, deer and raccoons.
An attractive community room and well-equipped apartments highlight the livability of Sumac Trail Apartments. Stands of colorful sumac trees, blazing red in the Fall, give Sumac Trail Apartments its name.
- Rent set at 30% of monthly, adjusted income
- All utilities included in the rent
- Safe, maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- 6 well-equipped apartments
- Private baths with tub/shower
- Secured access
- Community room
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Friendly, responsive management
- Pet friendly
- Off-street parking